Christmas decoration accident

Last weekend I was putting up my Christmas decorations.

This included doing up the whole outside of my beach house with appealing lights.

I wanted to get them all around the exterior of the beach house so I had to get up on a ladder to do this. Well, everything was going pretty smooth until the ladder fell and I almost fell down with it and killed myself. However I was pretty lucky and was able to slide down the ladder as I felt it falling before it crashed to the ground, however but when the ladder crashed down it ended up crashing off to the side and slammed into my central heating and cooling system! The central heating and cooling system made some unusual noise and I thought for sure that I was going to have to call the local heating and air conditioner company to send out one of their certified heating and cooling specialists. But thankfully, after I looked at the central heating and cooling system I found that I just had knocked the inner fan out of venue. So this was an straight-forward fix. I just had to readjust the fan by opening up the front end of the central Heating and A/C system unit! Once I did that it was working wonderful again. This was a close call though lemme tell you! I will be honestly careful if I ever have to do something like this again. I suppose I will when it comes time to take down the Christmas lights. I will have to make sure that the ladder in better secured.

Propane boiler